Are you passionate about smart 3D cities or 3D worlds? A self-starter and problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset? In this position you will drive ArcGIS CityEngine sales within the AEC, urban planning, GIS, and media and entertainment industries. You will play a key role in strengthening and improving our CityEngine efforts within partners including Epic Games, Autodesk, and Robert McNeel & Associates (Rhino).
Our fast-growing team works closely with customers as well as across our professional services and development teams to solve complex problems and win new business. You’ll have the opportunity to provide insight and help shape and deliver strategies to customers on the effective adoption and use of Esri’s ArcGIS platform.
- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement location strategies for organizations. Maintain a healthy pipeline of business growth opportunities. Leverage social media to build your professional network. Participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars.
- Understand our customers. Demonstrate industry knowledge and its relevance to the application of GIS. Identify key stakeholders and business drivers for an organization. Understand customer budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Be an expert. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address critical business challenges faced by customers.
- Deliver results. Successfully execute the account management and sales processes for all opportunities. Establish time-driven goals that are attainable and realistic with clear indicators.
- Collaborate with your team. Leverage your domain knowledge when working with cross-divisional teams to define and execute account strategies. Be motivated and resourceful and take initiative to resolve issues.
- 1-3 years of 3D software sales experience in fields relating to AEC, urban planning, GIS, or media and entertainment industry
- Experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and establishing advocacy with customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of the 3D software industry and new technology trends, and the ability to translate this into solutions for customers
- Able to negotiate, present, and support visual storytelling across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a small, highly-skilled team
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Excellent creative thinking, listening, and communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 50%
- Basic CityEngine knowledge
- Experience presenting 3D software based solutions/projects to executive audiences
- Experience with selling through partners or third-party marketplaces (Rhino, Unreal Engine, etc.)
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem solving
- Great network within the AEC, media and entertainment, or the real-time industry
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world.
Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.